Rates & Info
Southern Utah RV Resort Property Highlights
Our RV resort is new and modern. There are 80 sites with 30 & 50 amp power, water, sewer, and wifi. All sites are minimum 32 feet wide and 60-90 feet in length. There are 18 luxury pull-through sites.
Southern Utah RV Rates
Rates starting at $55/night, $275/week, and $725/month.
For all reservations more than 1 night, RVs must be 2011 model and newer or approved by management.
20% Deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations must be made before 2:00 PM the day before arrival.
Please click Book Now to see rate details for your stay.
Rates are subject to change without notice to Guests.
Our amenities area includes – Fire pits, putting
greens, picnic tables, pavilion, playground, corn
hole, pickle ball courts and basketball courts.
Standard amenities includes: Restrooms, showers
and a laundry facility. In addition, there is an
off-leash area for dogs. (Must be supervised)
We are conveniently located right off I-15
for easy access.
CREATING A “GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY” IS OUR POLICY.
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance.
Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary.
- Speed limit is 10mph strictly enforced
- Parking on streets is not permitted
- You are responsible for your children
- You are responsible for your belongings
- Quiet time is 11:00PM to 7:00AM
- Campfires are prohibited. Gas fires are allowed
- No construction of porches or decks
- No skirting of trailers
- No clotheslines
- No fireworks
- No paintball or airsoft guns
- Only one RV per site
- Pets… see Pet Policy below
- Check in time is between 2:00PM and 6:00PM (2-4 on Sunday)
- Late check in? – no problem! Just make sure to notify us.
- Check out time is Noon
- Trash will be collected daily at 10:00AM
- Trash must be bagged, tied and on the curb before 10:00AM. Do not put out trash after 10:00.
- RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition.
- Parking in empty sites is not permitted.
- Washing your RV on site is subject to management approval.
At Southern Utah RV Resort pets are always welcome, but must be well behaved. All dogs are required to be on a leash, and under the control of their owner. When in the off-leash area, dogs must be supervised by their owner at all times. Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pets. Dogs must not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings. Pets are required to be kept inside at night. Any violation of these rules can be subject to eviction with no refund. For insurance purposes, the following breeds are not allowed.
- Caucasian Ovcharka
- Pit Bull
- Alaskan Malamutes
Why Southern Utah RV Resort
Engage in the most beautiful of our earth’s landscapes with five state parks such as Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, along with two reservoirs, and major boating destination Sand Hollow State Park.
You will not be disappointed with the incomparable natural beauty that is Southern Utah. Find playgrounds for all types of traveler from walking, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, waterparks, ATVs, dining, festivals, marathons, and more!
WE'D LOVE TO HELP!
If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Visit our FAQ page and if you don’t find what you’re looking for contact us and we’ll do our best to find the answer.
Reserve Your Spot Now
It doesn’t get any better than this. We make it effortless to stay within our walls so you can get to the important things you came to enjoy – food, events, family, friends, or adventure!