Use of Site Content
You may not copy, modify, distribute, redistribute, upload, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, post, resell, or republish any of the contents available on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, and audio clips (collectively, “Content”) without the prior written consent of SURV, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. All Content is the sole property of SURV and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You will provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this Site. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, misrepresent the origin of any content distributed through this Site or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing.
Other Prohibited Activity
In using this Site, you must not:
- post, send, or otherwise transmit to or through the Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory threatening, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights, or any material that SURV in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the Site;
- upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Engage in fraudulent conduct, including, without limitation, (1) conducting fraudulent business operations and practices; (2) offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, and pyramid schemes); and (3) individual or business representation as an authorized 3rd party affiliation or agent for a business entity (e.g., SURV) without the business’ prior consent.
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Links to Third-Party Sites
SURV may provide links to other Sites or resources on this Site. SURV does not control these other Sites and resources and is not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services. SURV makes no representations whatsoever about such other Sites or resources. The inclusion of any link to a Site does not imply endorsement by SURV of the Site or its entities, products, or services. All warranties, conditions, or other terms express or implied as to any such linked Site, including, without limitation, as to the accuracy, ownership, validity, or legality of any content of a linked Site, are hereby excluded. It is your sole responsibility to take any precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
Disclaimer of Warranties / Limitation on Liability
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” SURV AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “SURV” IN THIS SECTION) MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
SURV (a) does not warrant that the Site is compatible with your equipment or that the Site, or e-mail sent by SURV, is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses,” or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and (b) is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. SURV will have no responsibility or liability for (i) any injury or damages caused by the negligence of SURV in connection with the Site, or any claim against SURV, or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Site caused by your computer equipment or arising from your access or use of the Site on such equipment.
The content of other Sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to or from the Site is not maintained or controlled by SURV. SURV is therefore not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other Sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to or from the Site.
NEITHER US NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OPERATION OR SUPPORT OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES SHALL BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS REVENUE OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION FOR ANY REASON, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR DATA, INJURY TO REPUTATION, PERSONAL INJURY (WHETHER PHYSICAL OR MENTAL OR BOTH), GOODWILL, USE, YOUR CONTENT, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE PRIVACY LAWS ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR SERVICE; (V) TERMINATION OF ANY OF YOUR OR THE PARTICIPANTS’ ACCOUNTS; OR (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES OR USE THEREOF, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE LIMITATION OF LIABLITY STATED IN THIS SECTION SHALL NOT APPLY FOR ANY LOSSES OR LIABILITY ARISING ON OUR PART DUE TO GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OF WILFUL MISCONDUCT OF OUR MANAGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE UNLESS WE HAVE BEEN SERVED A WRITTEN NOTICE OF DEFAULT, SETTING OUT THE DEFAULT IN DETAIL AND ALLOWING US A REASONABLE REMEDY TERM OF AT LEAST THREE WEEKS TO REMEDY THE DEFAULT, AND WE HAVE NOT REMEDIED THE DEFAULT WITHIN SUCH TERM.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SURV and its partners, representatives, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the Site, or any links on the Site, including, but not limited to: (a) any breach or violation of the Terms by you or someone using your computer, username, or password; (b) your use or use by someone using your computer, username, or password of the Site; (c) a claim that any use of the Site by you or someone using your computer, username, or password infringes any intellectual property right of any third party or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (d) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Site by you or someone using your computer, username, or password; or (e) a claim arising out of or in connection with User Content you post. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding attributable to any such claim. SURV reserves the right, at SURV’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of such disputes, and in any event, you will cooperate with SURV in asserting any available defenses.
The Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah and any controlling federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with SURV’s provision of and your access to or use of the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Washington County, Utah, unless otherwise provided by SURV in its discretion. You further will accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
Comments and Questions
Southern Utah RV Resort
Washington Parkway, Exit 13, I-15
Washington, UT 84780
Your privacy is important to us. As part of our efforts to facilitate and make your experience with this Site as user-friendly and productive as possible, we may collect and use certain information you provide to us.
This Policy covers the following topics:
- How we collect your information
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
- Your Rights
- Linked sites and advertisements
- How you can access and update your information
- Changes to this Policy
- How to contact us
- How we collect your information:
How we collect and store information depends on the Site you visit, the activities in which you participate, and the Services you use. You can use some of the Services without providing any information, although several categories of information are automatically collected from you when you use the Services via the Site.
When using the Services, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Information provided directly by you
- Information (such as your name, company name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact details that you provide by completing forms on the Site or using the Service, including information about you if you register as a user of the Site or subscribe to a Service, information about you that you upload or submit to the Site or Service, or information you provide to us when requesting information or material from us;
- Information and other details of any transactions made by you through the Site including but not limited to financial and billing information, including account numbers, billing name and address, birth year, credit card number, the total number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services and other financial-related information (“Billing Information”) provided by you when making transactions through the Site or when using our Services;
- Information contained in communications you send to us; for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site (or its content) or the Services;
- Reviews, questionnaires and surveys. We may invite you to participate in reviews, questionnaires and/or surveys. These tools will be generally designed in a way that they can be answered without any Personal Data. If you nonetheless enter Personal Data in a review, questionnaire or survey, we may use such Personal Data to improve our products and Services
Information that we may collect from you when you use our Site
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or other devices that you use to access the Site or use the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons and log files.
We may also collect information when you access the Site or use our Services such as: (i) location information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s) such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (ii) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. If you do not want to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device; provided your device allows you to do this.
Information about you collected from third parties
We may process your personal information that we have either obtained from you or obtained from somewhere else. Personal information which is not collected directly from you may be collected:
- If you use any Site operated by us.
- From third parties we work closely with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
If you access the Site or use the Services through a third-party connection or log-in, you authorize SURV to collect, store, and use, in accordance with this Policy, any and all information available to SURV through the third-party interface.
- How we use your information:
Information is collected for the purposes stated in this Policy and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
We will collect and use your information as described in this Policy and as permitted by applicable laws, including in circumstances where it is necessary: (i) to provide or fulfil Services requested by or for you; (ii) for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract; (iii) for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; (iv) to pursue our legitimate interests; or (v) where you have given us your express consent.
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- To perform the Services requested by you. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” web form, we will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
- For marketing purposes. For example, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding SURV and our partners such as information about promotions, events, products or services. We will only send you marketing communications and updates about our products, services and events with your prior consent, where required by law or otherwise in our legitimate interests provided these interests do not override your right to object to such communications. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- In order to keep you up-to-date/request feedback. Within an existing business relationship between you and us, we may inform you, where permitted in accordance with local laws, about its products or services which are similar or relate to such products and services you have already purchased or used from us.
You can object to further marketing at any time by checking and updating your contact details within your account, or/and selecting the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of SURV’s marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to email@example.com.
You have the right to contact us at any time to object to the further processing of your information for the purposes of direct marketing to you, including any profiling related to such marketing.
- For financial and payment purposes. For example, for checking financial qualifications and collect payment from you, where applicable. This data processing is necessary to provide or fulfil a service requested by or for you.
- For operating and improving SURV’s Site and your customer experience. For example, we may collect and analyze data on your use of our Site and process it for the purpose of improving our online customer experience. Data collected could include data about your device, such as unique device identifiers, information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, and the state or country from which you accessed the Services. Data collected could also include information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks and domain names. This data allows us to understand our customers, their interaction with our Site and improve our Site to better serve our customers. We may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. Data processing for analytical and operational improvement purposes is a legitimate business interest.
- For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect SURV and its third parties against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of SURV’s applicable agreements. Data processing for security purposes is a legitimate business interest.
- For hosting purposes. For example, if you are our customer, we may collect and host your data to provide Services to you. If your employer is our customer, we may process your data in accordance with providing Services to them. However, we will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such data except as provided in a services agreement between us and our customer, or as may be required by law. Data processing for the purpose of hosting our Services is a legitimate business interest.
- For customizing the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features.
- Protection of SURV and Others. For example, we may disclose your information to: (i) comply with legal obligations; (ii) enforce any agreements that you entered into with us; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (v) the extent necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law. This is data processing for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Business Transfers. For example, we reserve the right to disclose and transfer all of your information, to a successor (or potential successor) company in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all, or components, of our business, or in connection with due diligence associated with any such transaction. Data processing for this purpose is a legitimate business interest.
We use this information to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site and Services and to optimize our Site or Services.
How do we collect cookies and other technologies?
What types of cookies do we use?
Third party cookies
We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers) to serve tailored ads to you on the Services, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Site or use the Services.
Session and persistent cookies
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our site. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Services. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session. A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in. Another type of cookies is Flash cookies, which are stored with your Adobe Flash Player files and help in the viewing of content that uses the Adobe Flash player.
We use these cookies and other technologies on the basis that they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or because using them is in our legitimate interests (where we have considered that these are not overridden by your rights), and, in some cases, where required by law, where you have consented to their use
- Authentication and Security: To log you into the Services; to protect your security; and to help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate SURV’s Site Terms and Conditions, which can be found here. For example, these technologies help authenticate your access to the Services and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your account. They also let us show you appropriate content through the Services.
- Preferences: To remember information about your browser and your preferences; and to remember your settings and other choices you have made.
- Analytics and Research: To help us better understand how people use our Services, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics; and to help us improve and understand how people use the Services. For example, cookies help us test different versions of our Services to see which particular features or content users prefer. We may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics. We might also optimize and improve your experience using the Services by using cookies to see how you interact with the Services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on. To find out more about how Google uses data when you visit a Site that uses Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Personalized Content: To customize the Services with more relevant content
Where are cookies and similar technologies used? We use these technologies on the Services, including our Site. We do not release the information collected from our own cookies to any third parties, other than to our service providers who assist us in providing the Services and only in accordance with this Policy.
- Sharing your information:
We may share your information with:
- Our agents, partners or contractors who assist us in providing the Services we offer through our Site. The assistance provided by our agents, partners or contractors may be related to our marketing activities such as: updating marketing lists, data analytics, advertising, market research, participation in a contest or sweepstakes, and receiving and sending communications. Transactional assistance may also be provided by our agents, partners or contractors, including: processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, billing, sales execution, and fulfilment of orders. Other support services provided may include: data storage, transfer, analysis and processing, legal services, providing IT, and in other tasks as requested, from time to time. Our agents, partners and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions under this Policy and are subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using your information for any other purpose.
- We may use third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics. These service providers use your information to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party Site from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section.
- From time to time, SURV may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from SURV, SURV may share information about you collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). If you do not want your information to be shared in this manner, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we do not control our business partners’ use of the information that we share with them about you that we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- To protect SURV and others: We may disclose any of your information to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce any agreements that you entered into with us; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; and/or (v) the extent necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects. We may also disclose information to law enforcement agencies in emergency circumstances, where the disclosure of such information is consistent with the types of emergency disclosures permitted or required by law.
- Business Transfers: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all of your information, including, without limitation, your information, to a successor (or potential successor) company in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all, or components, of our business, or in connection with due diligence associated with any such transaction.
- California Do Not Track Disclosure. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on the Services that is shared with third parties, and that is why we provide the opt-out choices set forth in this Policy. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals, in part because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, nor is there a consistent standard of interpreting user intent. We take privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments in these areas.
- Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
We may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms through the Services. Any information you submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
You may elect to use our referral program to inform friends about the Services. When using the referral program, SURV requests the friend’s name and email address. SURV will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit SURV Sites. SURV does not store this information.
SURV posts a list of customers and testimonials on SURV’s Sites that contain information such as the names and titles. SURV obtains the consent of the individuals concerned prior to posting such information or testimonials.
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of, and to use correctly, the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. If you have any questions about security on our Sites, you can contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
This section explains how long we will retain your personal information following termination of our commercial relationship and the reasons for retention.
We will only keep your information as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose(s) for which it was originally collected and for up to eight (8) years afterwards or otherwise permitted by local laws, or as required for our business operations or by applicable laws.
We may need to retain certain personal information even once a customer account has been closed or deleted to enforce our terms, for fraud prevention, to identify, issue or resolve legal claims and/or for proper record keeping purposes. We may also retain a record of any stated objection by you to receiving our updates for the purpose of ensuring we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further. For example, if you request to stop receiving emails from us, we will retain your email address for use on an email “suppression list” to ensure you do not receive further emails, as requested.
All retained information will remain subject to the terms of this Policy. If you request that your name be removed from our databases, it may not be possible to completely delete all your information due to technological and legal constraints.
- Your Rights:
This section provides details about your rights in relation to your personal information.
You may ask us to:
- Access all the personal information about you held by us, including where applicable, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. Where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, because it is repetitive) we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information or taking the action requested. You can exercise your right of access to your personal information by (a) emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) writing to us at the address below. Please note that we may be required to ask you for further information in order to confirm your identity before we provide the information requested.
- Correct or erase your personal information where appropriate. Please note, you may review and update certain user profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Services where such information may be updated;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information whilst we investigate your concern;
- Where your processing is based on your consent, you have a right to receive your information in a commonly used electronic format or ask we move the data in that format to another provider where your request relates to the data that you gave us direct and where technically possible (data portability);
- Object to the further processing of your personal data;
- Request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party;
- You may opt out at any time from allowing further access by us to your location data by exiting the Site; and
- Withdraw your consent at any time when the processing relies upon consent.
Privacy Notice for European Union Residents
Striving to provide superior customer service, SURV places great emphasis on its customers and their privacy rights. In doing so, SURV will comply with European Union Privacy Directives, most notably the EU General Data Protection Regulation. By providing our services, we may from time to time collect, store, use or process your personal data for legitimate business purposes, such as improving our products and services. SURV’s processing of your data is necessary for compliance with its contractual and legal obligations. Personal data means any identifier information, such as your name, social security number, identification number, location data, or other online identifiers and factors.
Although your data is generally stored within the United States, an international data transfer may occur if third party, cloud-based storage companies that SURV employs use servers located outside the United States. SURV uses appropriate technical and organizational security measures including encryption of personal data and follows various industry standards and best practices to protect your personal data. Additionally, SURV requires its vendors and processors to abide by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation and to apply adequate security and technical safeguards. We will not transfer your data to or store your data in countries that have not been awarded an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
For general processing purposes, SURV will store your personal data for a period of seven years after full payment of the loan balance. However, SURV may retain such information for longer periods where legally required to do so based on its contractor or other legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw consent for processing at any time. Further, you have the right to request access to and rectification, restriction or erasure of your personal data. SURV will afford you these rights, but it may not be able to do so where the processing is based on its contractual obligations, based on other legitimate interests, or carried out in the public interest. Along with these rights, if you believe that your data has been mishandled in violation of a privacy directive, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. If you have questions or concerns about our data processing practices, please address such inquiries to our Data Protection Officer at:
Southern Utah RV Resort
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Washington Parkway, Exit 13, I-15
Washington, UT 84780
- Linked sites and advertisements
The Site or Services may contain links to third-party Sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party Sites. Any information you provide via those services is subject to the applicable third-party privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy.
Our Sites and Services do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 16. SURV does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 16. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from users under the age of 16, we will immediately delete such personal information. If you are under 16 in your country of residence, please ask your parent or guardian to provide their information for you. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 16 years of age has obtained an account on the Service, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s Personal Data from our systems.
- How you can access and update your information
You may review and update certain user profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Site or Services where such information may be updated, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Policy
SURV reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Policy we will notify you before they take effect either through the Site or by sending you a notification. Any such material changes will only apply to personal information collected after the revised Policy took effect. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
- Contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Policy or SURV’s privacy practices or your use of this Site, they may be submitted via email to email@example.com, or in writing by addressing your inquiries to:
Southern Utah RV Resort
Washington Parkway, Exit 13, I-15
Washington, UT 84780
This Policy was last modified on January 23, 2023.